You may view, copy, or print any of the articles that you read on our Web site for your own personal use or for your company’s use; in fact, we encourage you to do so. All we ask in exchange is that you consider our services for your consulting and training needs, and that you adhere to the following restrictions and guidelines:
- You may print the articles and presentations, or any part of them, for yourself for personal informational use. If you make a printed or email copy for anyone other than yourself, you must clearly identify the material that you’ve used as our material. (Example: “Michael Bolton, www.developsense.com”). If you follow this stipulation, you are welcome to print and distribute the materials here for internal use within your company.
- You may link to the DevelopSense Web site and our articles (https://www.developsense.com) from any Web site, but you must not copy the DevelopSense site nor any of its content to another Web site without our explicit permission. We would appreciate notification if you link to this site; we will even try to notify you if links change.
- You may not charge money or any other kind of fee for reprinting or linking to the documents. If you hand the documents to someone, you may accept no money for them, not even for the paper on which they’re printed, nor for your trouble in printing them. (If they give you the blank paper first or you give the document for free, that’s fine.) Remember that you must include this page as the first page of the printed copy.
- If we have used a trademark or stylemark (registered or not), we acknowledge that is the sole property of its owner.
- We do not assume that information that we supply via these documents is accurate, complete, or unchanging; you must not assume so either, and you use it at your own risk in accordance with your best judgement. We make no warranties, either implied or express, as to whether our advice or observations are relevant, useful, accurate, complete, up-to-date, or fit for a particular purpose; and we do not promise that we have not infringed on the copyrights of others (though we certainly do not intend to do so). We welcome corrections and clarifications.
- If we’ve left out a means of reproducing or distributing the documents, you don’t have the right to use those means to reproduce or distribute them unless we grant you specific, explicit permission. We reserve all copyright and intellectual property rights not explicitly granted above.
- Any product, process, or technology described in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights which we also reserve.